Originating in Italy in the 1500's and introduced to the rest of Europe in the Nineteenth Century, Baccarat was regarded as the Game of Kings. Baccarat is also known as Lucky 9 and Punto Banco. There are two variations of Baccarat that can be played in Resorts World Manila, Mini Baccarat and Super Six . The aim of the game is to place a wager on the hand which totals nine or the closest to nine. You may place a wager on the player, banker or tie.
How to Play
- The aim of the game is to place a wager on the hands which totals nine or the closest to nine.
- Players may place a wager on : PLAYER, BANKER or TIE with additional side wagers for Player / Banker Pair according to the minimum and maximum of the table.
- The Dealer deals two hands for Player and Banker.
- The highest bettor has the privilege to squeeze the cards or let the Dealer opens the hand on his behalf. Player / Banker STANDS or HIT 3rd CARD depends on the tableau ( see additional information ).
- Dealer announces the winner after both hands have been revealed.
- Tie wins 8 to 1 if Player and Banker have the same hand total.
- Pair wins 11 to 1 if the initial cards for Player or Banker has same value.
- Winning bets on Player side is paid even money while winning bets on Banker side will be deducted 5% commission.
Play the game that is also known as the Game of Kings.