Red and White
Red and White is a simple and fun game which originated from one of the street games in the Philippines. During a fiesta celebration a few entrepreneurs set up a tent and within it they designed a mobile box with compartments and plastics balls. Kids played this game by throwing the balls into the box and won a prize corresponding to which of the compartments the ball landed in. From this humble beginning, this game of chance became known to adults as Pula-Puti. RWM improvised and enhanced it further to make it more attractive to international market.
How to Play
- Game is played using 3 ping-pong balls dispatched by the player in to a funnel; underneath is a checkerboard consisting of equal number of Red/White compartment slots and 2 RWM Logos.
- Players place a bet/bets on the layout.
- The Dealer/Inspector will release the 3 balls for the designated thrower and calls “NO MORE BETS”.
- The player with the highest bet throws 3 ping-pong balls in any way inside the transparent funnel.
- Table Staff announces the winning result based on the final color on which the balls rest.
- The Dealer removes all losing bets and all winning bets are paid at the odds displayed.
A rags to riches story of a game which started in streets and is now enjoyed by everyone.