To play Roulette, place a chip on a number or a combination of numbers and wait for the Dealer to spin the ball. You can also bet on red or black, odd or even, dozens or high and low numbers.
How to Play
- Players place chip/s on whichever number/s combinations they think will be lucky.
- The Dealer will help you place your bets if you require assistance, but it is your responsibility to make sure that the bets are placed correctly.
- The Dealer spins the ball.
- Players may continue to place bets until the Dealer announces that NO MORE BETS may be placed.
- After the ball drops into a number on the wheel, the Dealer marks and announce the winning number.
- The Dealer thereafter clears the table, leaving all the winning bets and then pays them accordingly.
- Inside Bets are made on individual numbers or combinations of numbers.
- Outside Bets are made on the groups of numbers such as the entire 1st / 2nd / 3rd Column, Even/Odd numbers, or all the Red/Black numbers. All Outside Bets lose when Zero is the winning number.
"Little Wheel" in French, the game is fun and exciting with plenty of betting options.